Highlights of 2008

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Our Blog Beginning


Well here we go.  I keep saying after we get settled in our new home here in North Dakota and feel some kind of order in my life again that I would start blogging.  I hardly feel settled and I definitely don't feel like I have order, but the problem is that I don't see it coming any time soon.  I do however feel the need to share some great pictures of our adorable children and keep in touch with friends.  This is a great way to do it.  Thanks to everyone who shares their blogspot addresses with me.  I have fun reading about your lives and staying connected. So here's a start...more to come.

4 comments:

etgreece said...

You're hot. Call me!

Kira said...

Hey Mandi - I am so happy you guys have a blog now! I am a big blog-lover! I can't believe how much those boys of yours have grown. They are adorable of course.

P.S. Watch out for that James guy - he's doing some kind of blog-flirting...

Bare Bones said...

Great job on the blog! Looks great. But...where's Monroe. I see a little boy that looks like him when he was younger and I see an older blond kid that I don't recognize. Did you adopt?

Lori said...

How fun! Your boys are all getting so big. They are so cute! I look forward to seeing more pictures on your blog.